Why SANS for Computer and Information Security Training?
As the leading organization in computer security training, the SANS Institute is known for providing intensive, immersion training designed to help you and your staff master the practical steps necessary for defending systems and networks.
We also develop, maintain, and make available at no cost the largest collection of information security research documents and whitepapers about various aspects of information security and operate the Internet's early warning system - the Internet Storm Center.
At the heart of SANS are the many security practitioners in government agencies, corporations, and universities around the world who invest hundreds of hours each year in research and teaching to help the entire information security community.
What makes SANS courses the best investment for information security training:
* They are full of important and immediately useful techniques that you can put to work as soon as you return to your office. That is the SANS Promise.
* They were developed through a consensus process involving hundreds of administrators, security managers, and information security professionals and address both security fundamentals and the in-depth technical aspects of the most crucial areas of information security.
* SANS features the best instructors and authors in the industry. To find the best faculty in the world SANS runs a continuous competition for instructors.
o Last year more than 90 people tried out for the SANS faculty, but only five new instructors were selected.
* SANS training courses prepare you for the Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) which has over 10,000 security professionals who have already proven their skills and knowledge to meet our challenging standards.
o GIAC is unique in the field of information security certifications because it not only tests a candidate's knowledge but also the candidate's ability to put that knowledge into practice in the real world. Certification is available for our five- and six-day courses, and certificates are available for half-day, one- and two-day classes.
SANS also offers various formats to fit your schedule and training needs that include both classroom and online options.
SANS offers courses appropriate for all levels of experience. Whether you are new to computers or looking for advanced technical courses, we have what you need from half-day sessions to intense six-day bootcamp classes.
Learn about all of our exciting course offerings and which one is best for you!
The SANS Promise is "You will be able to apply our information security training the day you get back to the office!"
Check Them Out!
* Network Security 2010
* Security Awareness Training
* Top Cyber Security Risks
* SANS Reading Room
* Career Roadmap
* Storm Center
"This is the best group of instructors I've ever been exposed to."
-Mark Jeanmougin, 53.com
SANS San Antonio 2010
Contact us: (301) 654-SANS(7267)
Monday - Friday 9am-8pm EST/EDT
* © 2000-2010 The SANS™ Institute
* Press Room | Trademark Usage Policy