How to add a second keyboard layout to Lubuntu.
Anything related to our team.
This posting is a summary of how I got two systems to dual boot windows 8 and Ubuntu 14.04. Note that this was done on systems that didn't boot legacy, and had secure boot enabled.
I have been hearing that several Dual booted computers were have time issues
on windows at several local Linux events. after quick search I found
and in it is the answer and cure
Adjust Windows clock
AZLoCo is proud to announce a new Ubuntu Hour
Phoenix Ubuntu hour
When:Sat, October 25, 6pm – 8pm
Where:Songbird Coffee and Tea House 214 E Roosevelt St, Phoenix, AZ 85004
DescriptionPurpose: Come and learn about Ubuntu (a Linux Operating System) for your personal computer and the FREE software. meet with other Linux users and chat about linux and open source http://www.songbirdcoffeehouse.com/
Stump the installer. Last week we had another challenging install at the local installfest in that most installer programs would not see the HDD sda. server did work but no desktop versions. after going home I found this link http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2003675 checked and verified and even and format and new partition tables the drive still thought it was part of the raid. sudo dmraid -E -r /dev/sda fixed it and then all installer programs seemed to work fine
1. Under find User menu header on middle left and log in or request a account from most any team member.
2. Under the Navigation upper left header click on Blogs
3. Create new blog entry
4. Create a Title
5. Write Your blog in the Body box
6. Add one or several categorizes in the Tags Box (Which group will be able to see it
7. Add a attachment if you have one in the File attachments
8. Click Preview
9. Look over the Preview trimmed version and Preview full version and edit if necessary in the Body box
10. Click Save